The main purpose of Anvil in Minecraft is to repair the damaged items. You can repair the iron pickaxe, shovels, and many more. Anvil can also be used for enchanting different items with the help of an enchanting book. If you play Minecraft then you must know this recipe and craft new items.
Required Items For Anvil Recipe In Minecraft.
You need to collect the given items to easily craft the Anvil in the game…
- Crafting Table
- Iron Bars
- Iron Blocks
First of all, you need to build a Crafting table that’ll help you in crafting the anvil. After making the table, visit the nearby mines or mountains in search of iron ore. Use your Pickaxe and collect the iron ore.
After collecting the iron ore, go to your furnace and burn the fuel in it. Drag the iron ore in the Furnace and craft the iron bars. You need to craft a large number of iron bars because you have to make iron blocks too. Then go to the crafting table and make iron blocks with it. You must have nine iron bars to make an iron block in Minecraft.
Steps To Make An Anvil in Minecraft
Follow the given steps to make the anvil in the game…
- Firstly, open your crafting table.
- Open your inventory and select the iron blocks.
- Pick the blocks and drag them to the top row of the crafting table.
- Select the iron ingots and drag the iron ingots to the bottom row of the table.
- Place one iron ingot in the middle of the table as in the image.
- Your anvil is now ready in the crafting table.
- Pick it and drag it to your inventory.
- Use the anvil to repair the damaged tools and craft other things.