Hello there! Welcome to our post “All Fall Guys Season 2 Skins” in which you can explore new skins, patterns, & face-plates. As you know Fall Guys is a new game in which players run to win. Fall Guys Season 2 Medieval Knockout has come with all-new skins that will make your avatar more stylish. In this post, you’ll get information about all skins, patterns, emotes, and other cosmetics. There are no extra skins in season 2 whereas season 1 of the game has some leaked and legendary skins.
Players are very upset because of not changing their names in the first season. But in season 2, players can also add nicknames that are provided in the battle pass. You have to reach the rank of the battle pass that gives you a nickname as a reward. You can check all nicknames and their ranks in the post.
All Fall Guys Season 2 Skins List
Here, you’ll get all the new skins of every type that has come with season 2. We are listing all these skins with their category and also their types. Check them all and take the skin that you like the most.
Below is the list of all uncommon skins for the season 2…
- Orc Skin: This skin is an awesome combination of different colors that make it a unique skin. You’ll unlock the lower part at Rank 6 and the upper part at Rank 10 of the Battle Pass.
- Elder Dwarf: This skin is and green colored skin with beautiful golden horns. The white mustaches and beards of the dwarf make this skin more special. The lower part of the skin unlocks at Rank 28 and the upper part at Rank 37.
Below is the list of all rare skins for the season 2…
- Jester Skin: This skin is a Joker skin that you can unlock with Battle Pass. You can unlock the lower part at Rank 16 and the upper part at Rank 22 of the battle pass.
Fall Guys Season 2 Patterns and Faceplates
Below are the lists of different patterns and faceplates for the season 2 that you can equip. We’ll also tell the categories and types of these cosmetics with them.
Fall Guys Season 2 Patterns
Here is a list of all patterns for the season 2 of game…
- Pantaloons: It is a mixture of the red and yellow colors of the common category that unlocks at Rank 4.
- Amethyst: This one is a Rare pattern that unlocks at Rank 7 of the battle pass.
- Floral: A yellow color pattern with leaves and flowers designed with red color. It is a rare pattern that unlocks at Rank 9.
- Medieval Madness: It is a common pattern unlocks at Rank 19.
- Cross Check: An Uncommon pattern with plus signs that unlock at Rank 25.
- Court Jester: A rare pattern unlocks at Rank 30.
- Knight: A beautiful pattern of Epic category unlocks at Rank 35 of the battle pass.
- Fleur-de-lis: This one is a Rare pattern that unlocks at Rank 39 of the battle pass.
Fall Guys Season 2 Faceplates
Here is a list of all faceplates for the Season 2 of the game…
- Strained: This one is an uncommon faceplate that will unlock at Rank 18 of the battle pass.
- Menace: A Rare Faceplate with an orange face and unlocks at Ranks 34 of the battle pass.
Fall Guys Season 2 Nicknames
Below is the list of all nicknames that you can add to your avatar for the season 2…
- Knight To Remember: This one is a nickname of the Epic category that unlocks at Rank 14 of the battle pass.
- Sir Hugs A Lot: This one is a Legendary nickname that unlocks at Rank 38 of the battle pass.
Fall Guys Season 2 Nameplate
Use the nameplates to show your popularity among friends. Below is the list of season 2 nameplates…
- Slime: This one is an uncommon nameplate that unlocks at Rank 5 of the battle pass.
- Dragonfire: A rare nameplate that you can get at Rank 13 of the battle pass.
- Famous: It is an epic nameplate that you can unlock at Ranks 29 of the battle pass.