Find Crow Bird in Grounded: With the new update of the Grounded, they include a new bird “Crow” that is pretty large in size. You can find it and collect crow’s feather from the ground. While there is no way to interact with the crow yet but you can take a very closer look at it. Although, you can just collect its feather for crafting purposes only.
You can find the crow at very few locations in Grounded and it is not so easy to reach those locations. So, we will tell you all these locations and also how to reach there with fewer efforts.
Where To Find the Crow in Grounded
Finding the crow location is not a typical task but reaching that location is the typical one. The crow keeps on changing its location, so if you do not find the crow at these locations then you have to wait for a while. But in the meantime, you can find the crow there if it is your lucky day.
Below are the locations where you can find the crow…
The Laser on Northwest Side
The crow uses to sit on the laser placed on the north side of the map. You can find the laser near the mysterious machine or look at the location given in the image of the map. You need to remind one thing the crow will not stay here all day. It changes the location after a specific time. So, you may have to wait for some time to get the crow there.
Crow’s Bath Tub
The bathtub is a new location in the August update on the south side of the map. There is a bunch of bushes beneath the Bathtub Tower. So, you need to find a way to get the top of it to get a better view of the crow.
If you are having problem in reaching the Bathtub of the crow then follow the given guide. It will help you in reaching the top easily.
How To reach the Crow’s Bath Tub?
Follow the given steps to reach the top of the tower where Bath tub is situated…
- First of all, look for the tree branch leading to the bathtub on the top of the tower.
- Follow that branch and reach the stem of the tree.
- You will find it near the pond and covered with lots of bushes.
- When you reach the stem of the tree, you will be unable to climb the tree.
- You need to craft a structure like a triangle scaffold that will help in climbing the tree. [Triangle Scaffold is a sturdy structure made from weed stem logs].
- It will require a weed stem to make the structure. You can check our post “How to get weed in Grounded”.
- When you climb the tree move slowly so that you will not fall down.
- Follow the branch leading to the bathtub.
- When you reach the Bathtub, wait for the crow to come there. It comes there often in the morning.
How To Find Crow Feather?
If you’re looking for Crow bird feathers in grounded then it is very easy to find them. When crow sits on its location it drops its feather randomly. The one thing you have to do to look around in the tops of the grass. Because when the crow flew away from one of the locations as we listed above. After this, these feathers drop down from the bird’s tail and they stuck in the grass.
When you find some feather you will need a “Tier 2 Insect Axe“ to chop it into smaller parts. These Crow Feather Pieces will help you to craft the new items that come with it. Once you have that you can scan it and craft a Marksman’s Cap and Feather Arrow.
Items Require To Craft Marksman’s Cap
- 3x Crow Feather Pieces
- 5x Berry Leather
- 5x Spider Web
Items Require To Craft Crow’s Feather Arrow
- 1x Crow Feather Piece
- 1x Spider Web