Hello there! Welcome to our post “How To Make A Pickaxe In Minecraft”. In this tutorial, you’ll get a basic guide that can help you in crafting the wooden Pickaxe. You can use the Pickaxe for different purposes like mining, chopping, and others.
Items Required To Craft Wooden Pickaxe
You will need to collect the following items before the crafting of the wooden Pickaxe. We’ll also tell you how you can collect the required items for crafting. Below is a list of items that you need…
- Crafting Table
- Wooden Planks x3
- Wooden Sticks x2
Firstly, you need to make a crafting table. For the crafting of Pickaxe, you can collect any of the planks. This means that no matter what planks you have, you can make Pickaxe with it. For planks, just go near any tree and collect the planks. If you have wooden logs then you can use the crafting table to get planks from the logs.
For the Wooden Sticks, you can craft them on the crafting table with the help of planks. Collect wooden planks and make sticks with it.
Steps To Make a Pickaxe In Minecraft
Follow the given steps for easy crafting of the Wooden Pickaxe…
- Firstly, open your crafting table.
- Open the inventory and select the wooden planks.
- Drag them to the topmost row of the crafting table.
- Now, select the sticks and place them below the middle plank-like in the above image.
- After that, your pickaxe is ready in the crafting table.
- Pick and drag it to your inventory.
- Your Pickaxe is now ready to use.
To easily perform the pickaxe, transfer it to the lowest row in the inventory. It will allow you to scroll the pickaxe and other items with a mouse. You can also use 1-9 keys to select the pickaxe and other tools.