Hello there! Welcome to the post “How to Make Brick in Minecraft” to easily craft bricks in the game. Bricks are important in Minecraft to build houses, outposts, and other structures. In this post, you’ll get step by step tutorial to craft the bricks in Minecraft.
Required Items To Make Brick In Minecraft
You will need to find the below listed items to craft the bricks in the game…
- Clay Balls
- Furnace ( Please check out our post how to make a furnace in Minecraft, if you don’t know)
- Fuel(Coal or Wood or Charcoal)
For clay balls, you need to visit the slime areas or ponds nearby. You can easily find the clay at the river banks or the ponds. If you are unable to find the clay there then you can also go a little forward in water to find clay. When you, find the clay, collect the clay balls, and add them to your inventory.
For Furnace, you need to collect some cobblestone and craft it.
For fuel, chop some trees for the wood or dig a little bit to get some coal. You can also burn charcoal in the furnace to craft the brick.
Steps To Make Brick In Minecraft
Follow the given steps to easily make the brick in game…
- Firstly, open the furnace in the game.
- Select the clay balls and add them to the furnace.
- Burn the fuel in the furnace and wait for some time.
- After that, pick the Brick from the furnace and add it to the inventory.
With the bricks, you can make the building blocks of bricks. If you want to craft a building then you can’t do with just bricks. You’ll need the building blocks of the bricks to craft buildings.
Steps To Craft Building Blocks of Bricks
- First of all, open the crafting table in the game.
- Select the bricks from your inventory and add in the table like a 2×2 grid.
- Pick and drag the building blocks of the bricks and add them to the inventory.
- Your blocks are now ready to build anything you want.