If you want to upgrade your tools, gears, and craft more things in the Grounded game. Then Workbench is an essential thing, you will need. There are plenty of tools and gears that you can craft on Workbench and also upgrade them. It is used for advanced level of crafting and helps you in easy crafting of items that contain Workbench icon on them.
Items Required To Craft Workbench
You will need the following items to craft Workbench. You can easily find these items nearby the grass jungle. The items are…
- 3x Grass Planks
- 4x Sprigs
- 2x Sap
Assemble all these items first before you go to the next step. You will not have any tools to collect springs and sap. Springs are the small plants on the ground and you can find sap on the wooden sticks or beneath the Oaktree.
To harvest the Grass Planks, you will need a chopping tool like Pebblet Axe first.
Step By Step Guide To Craft Workbench
Crafting a Workbench after collecting the above items is very easy. Just follow these simple steps…
- Open your crafting Menu and Look for the “Utilities” option.
- In the Utilities, search for the Workbench.
- Now click on the “Craft” button then a Construction placement Menu will appear.
- Now, place it wherever you want.
- After selecting the final place, Build the workbench there.
- Your workbench is now ready for use.
When you finish crafting the workbench gear. It unlocks various workbench tools that you can craft. So, go and collect the ingredients and make whatever you want to.