Roblox is one of the popular games across all over the world. If you have the Brand-new Oculus Quest 2 and have a desire to play Roblox on it. But you don’t know how to play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2. This guide will help you to play the Roblox game on the Oculus gaming console. But before going ahead, let’s talk about the things that you need to play the Roblox game on the Oculus VR console. Here is the list of items that you should have…
- Oculus Quest 2
- Link Cable
- Roblox Game [Can be downloaded from the app store of the PC]
How to get Oculus Link Cable? For the link cable, you must visit the Oculus store and purchase the cable. This cable is very important if you want to play the Roblox game on VR.
Steps: How to play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2?
Below is the list of steps that’ll guide you to play the Roblox game on Oculus VR…
- Firstly, download and install the Oculus Quest 2 app on the PC. [App Download Link]
- Open the Oculus app on your PC and go to settings. Go to the General setting and allow “Unknown Sources”. It’ll allow the PC to transfer the Roblox game to the headset.
- After that, connect the Oculus Quest 2 headset with your PC using the Oculus Link Cable.
- When you connect the headset with the PC, it’ll ask for “Oculus Link” permission. You must enable this permission. Doing that will connect your headset to the PC.
- Now, simply launch the Roblox game. Don’t forget to turn on the VR mode in the settings of the Roblox game.
There are very few Roblox games that you can play on the Oculus VR. So, if you are looking for some other best games to play on Oculus Quest 2 then you must check our Best Oculus Quest 2 VR Games post.