Most of the Minecraft players face problems in changing their locations and entering teleport commands. So in this post, we’ll guide you on how you can easily teleport to any place such as a mansion, monument, village, etc. There are many teleport commands that you need to understand before going further. So, follow the post to know everything about commands that will help you to teleport in Minecraft.
How To Enter Teleport Commands?
Select any of the Minecraft seeds that you want and enter the world that you want to enter then follow the given steps…
- First of all, click on the “/” sign, it will open a typing bar or command line at the bottom of the screen. (You can also press “T” to open the bar and then enter “/”)
- Enter “Locate” in that typing bar or command line and press space.
- After that, enter the place[like a village, mansion, or amonument] you want to teleport and press “Enter”.
- It will provide you the X, Y, and Z coordinates of the location that are required to teleport.
How To Enter X, Y, and Z Coordinates?
Follow the given steps that will let you know how to change coordinates in Minecraft…
- Open the typing bar or command line again by pressing “T” or “/“.
- Type “tp” or “teleport” in the tp command line and press space.
- Enter the player’s name correctly and press space.
- Then enter the X coordinates and again press space.
- For the Y coordinates, you can either enter 0,23,65 or 99. The Y coordinates are for the height and teleport you to a certain height that you enter.
- Now, enter the Z coordinates in the bar and press “Enter”
- It means that the correct order to enter the teleport command is “/tp players name X Y Z”.
- After that, you will spawn at the place whose coordinates you have entered.
Enter the “tp” command correctly to teleport exactly to that location in Minecraft. If you enter any of the coordinates incorrectly in the teleport command then you can get stuck at a place where you can’t move and neither see anything.