The Shindo Life is going famous day by day because of the game design and its RPG concept. In this post, you’ll get complete information about the game’s tools & Weapons. There are many Ninja Tools and Weapons in Shindo Life that you can equip. Some have different effects and some are difficult to find. We’ll discuss it all in this post.
To learn more about Shindo Life check out our Shindo Life wiki post!
Ninja Tools List In Shindo Life
As you level up in the game, you’ll get more tools for the game. All these Ninja tools have different purposes and unlock at different levels. You can also throw some of them. These tools have different effects with different Bloodlines of the shindo life. So, we have divided them into three different categories and made it easy for you.
Shindo Life All Weapons List
Here is a list of all the weapons in the game that you can get…
|Weapon||Level Reqired||TAI Power||Price||Place|
|Garian Blade||30||170||6,000||Rock Village|
|Senju Raijin||550||2300||300,0000||Ember Village|
|White Fang||560||3200||240,000||Training Grounds|
|Chi Kunai||560||2000||120,000||Ember Village|
|Kunai Blade||600||550||120,000||Cloud Village|
|Omoi Blade||420||700||120,000||Cloud Village|
|Shippuden Kusanagi||610||2400||210,000||Rock Village|
|Dual-Bladed Scythe||350||600||50,000||Mist Village|
|Two Bladed Scythe||520||1700||135,000||Rock Village|
|Savage Blade||645||1600||130,000||Rock Village|
|Cleaver Sword||340||550||15,000||Cloud Village|
|Executioner Blade||760||340||9,000||Mist Village|
|Kiba Blades||600||300||13,000||Mist Blades|
|Raion Kusanagi||950||3200||270,000||Leaf Village|
|Stone Buster||800||100||4,500||Rock Village|
|Shisui Tanto||640||2200||280,000||Forest Of Death|
|Giant Folding Fan||440||1300||70,000||Sand Village|
|Raijin Kunai||600||3200||45,000||Leaf Village|
|Sword Of Thunder||800||3200||270,000||Sand Village|
|Acrobat Style||680||2400||300,000||Cloud Village|
|Hashirama Blade||600||300||13,000||Rock Village|
|Raion Kusanagi V2||950||3200||5,00,000||Training Ground|
|Hokage Spec||1000||2200||28,00,0000||Leaf Village|
|Chakra Rods||850||4000||10,00,000||Rain Village|
|Dio-Senko blade||800||2300||10,00,000||Ember Village|
Throw-able Ninja Tools In Shindo Life
There are also some weapons in the game that you can throw. They provide a huge damage from some distance. You must use them all. Take a look at the list of all weapons that you can throw…
- Chakra Rod Toss – This weapon requires level 850 to unlock and costs 10,00,000.
- Dagai Bomb – This weapon requires level 210 to unlock and costs 14,000.
- Dagai Throw – This weapon requires level 10 to unlock and costs 45,00.
- Demon Toss – This weapon requires level 500 to unlock and costs 90,000.
- Explosive Paper – This weapon requires a level 320 to unlock and costs 45,000.
- Dagai Flash Bomb – This weapon requires level 160 to unlock and costs 9,000
- Haze – You need to have demon toss for this tool and wait for 02:40 AM/PM Est. If you want to have haze for Ice Shuriken tool then the time is 10:05 AM/PM Est.
- Kunai Throw – This weapon requires level 10 to unlock and costs 4,500.
- Needle Toss – – This weapon requires level 600 to unlock and costs 13,000.
- Senbon Haku – This weapon requires level 600 to unlock and costs 13,000.
- Storm – You need to have Chi Rod toss for this tool and wait for 01:25 AM/PM Est. An Other variant of this tool is with Bat Toss then time is 03:20 AM/PM Est.
- Shurikens – This weapon requires level 30 to unlock and costs 6,000.
- Windmill – This weapon requires level 340 to unlock and costs 15,000.