Hello there! Welcome to our “Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator Wiki” post, which will guide you for all information about this game. The Bee Swarm Simulator is a simple online multiplayer game in Roblox and developed by Onett. It was released on March 23, 2018.
In the Bee swarm Simulator, you have to collect pollen from flowers and make honey with the help of bees. But in the real world, honey is made by nectar, not by pollen but this is Roblox, anything is possible.
Bees perform the major role in the game by collect pollen from different flower fields and then convert it into sweet honey. As you travel further up in the mountain the fields tend to have larger with larger flowers. Those fields can let you collect pollen twice or even three times as fast. White pollen produces honey with a neutral flavor but that makes it a great blank state when mixing up Artisanal honey bland.
However, the white pollens are difficult to collect because without the benefits of red or blue boots. The blue flowers produce blueberries that you can feed your pet bees.
Game Updates & Changelog!
- Note: The RP2 Computer is fixed on servers version 328+ (Press F9 or type /console to see version)
- x2 Honeyday Event! Play to claim 48 hours of double Pollen and Convert Rate! ❇️
❄️ Winter Honeyday Update! ❄️
- 🎅 Traveling Bear: Bee Bear! Help this jolly bear prepare for Bees-mas by delivering Presents and more!
- 🎩 Beequips: A new type of item you can equip to your bees! Enhance their stats, teach them new abilities!
- 🕯️ Decorations: Help Bears complete honey day decorations to unlock special tools around the map!
- 🎄 Beesmas Tree: Exchange gifts with the Bears to obtain special boost-granting Ornaments!
- ☃️ Snow bear: Defeat the Snow bear! Each time you do, it grows bigger and stronger!
- 📰 Bee Bear’s Catalog: Collect Gingerbread Bears to purchase special items in this limited time shop!
While additional quests will be added in 1 week during Part 2 to celebrate the New Year!
Types of Bees in the Game!
- Basic Bees
- These bees look the same and act the same. You’ll hardly find any difference between them except the color.
- Rare Bees
- These bees are much stronger and powerful than the basic bees. There is a chance to get them if you have a silver egg.
- Epic Bees
- You can get epic bees in both the silver and gold eggs. There is also a chance of getting legendary bees in the golden egg.
- Legendary Bees
- You can get all these bees in both the gold and diamond eggs. Their bees are most powerful among all other types.
How To Get More Bees In Bee Swarm Simulator?
When you enter the game, go and claim an empty honeycomb by simply pressing “Claim Hive“. It’ll provide you some bees that can also make honey when you are in the honeycomb. For more bees, open the egg menu and add eggs to the honeycomb cells. You can also purchase basic eggs using honey and each time the required quantity of the honey will be increase for more eggs.
When you have enough bees then go to the flower field and use the mouse to collect pollen. The bees will automatically collect the pollen from the flowers too. When the bees get tired then they move to their hive for some rest. When they wake up, they’ll find you automatically.
How To Make Honey With Pollen?
It is a easy task, you only have to go to the flower fields with your bees and collect some pollen. When your bag or pouch is full then return to your hive and make some honey. The bees will make the honey, you just have to watch making them honey.
Be careful in the fields because there are some monsters and bugs available in the fields that may harm you. You can’t hit them but your bees can. So, get more bees that can defend you from these bugs.
How To Get More Eggs?
For more eggs, you need to visit the nearby store and take a look at items. You can buy eggs here and add them to the honeycomb cell. The point is you must have enough honey and tickets to buy these eggs. If you are out of honey use the bee swarm simulator codes to get more honey & tickets.
What Is The Role of the Bears In Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator?
There are different bears in the game and they work as a guide to you and give different tasks. They will tell you how you can make honey with the pollen and where to find them. There are many types of bears in the game like black bear, science bear, mother bear, etc. The first task that the black bear gives to you is to collect 100 pollen.
How To Hatch Eggs in Bee Swarm Simulator?
Firstly, you need to buy any type of egg in the game. Now go to your hive and click on the eggs button on the left of the screen. Drag the egg from the bag and hatch to the bee wall. It will unlock the new bee that’ll help you in gaining more honey.
How To Get Free Tickets In Bee Swarm Simulator?
There is a ticket shop in the shop where you can purchase tickets in the game. You can buy eggs and other things in the game that help to increase your honey. When you the task of the black bear or any other bear than it’ll also give you some tickets. It is not mandatory that every time you can get tickets from the bear.
How To Boost Random Field To Get More Pollen?
There are many fields in the game where you can collect pollen. Some fields also have some bugs that’ll hit you when you enter their fields. The level of the bugs and pollen will increase as you get more bees and unlock higher fields. Sometimes you have to complete tasks given by the bears in which you have to collect a large amount of pollen from small fields. This field contains less amount of pollen. So, you need to boost up the field by using “Field Dice” It will boost up the random field by 100% and let you collect more pollen.
What Are “Promo Codes” In Bee Swarm Simulator?
The “Promo Codes” are those redeemable codes that provide you different rewards like tickets, honey, and other things for your bees. Only its game developers can provide these promo codes. These rewards will help you in leveling up your bees boost and purchase items to collect more pollen.