The (Teamfight Tactics) TFT patch notes come with some major changes in the game. All the changes in the new update are mentioned in our post with all the essential details.
Besides, you can also take a full look at all of the items and combinations you can create in TFT then check our “TFT Cheat Sheet” post.
New TFT Patch Notes 10.18 Tentative Changes
Here we take a look at the tentative changes have been in TFT patch Notes 10.18.
TFT Patch Note 10.18 Galaxies Changes
- The Big Bang – Players receive a free reroll each round, a Force of Nature when Stage 3 begins, and loot orbs from all minions and Monsters.
- Dwarf Planet has been removed from rotation.
- We’ve upped the chances of seeing The Big Bang for this patch to make sure you have a good chance to experience it. The odds are as follows:
- 20% – The Big Bang
- Normal Games – 10%
- Treasure Trove – 10%
- Trade Sector – 10%
- Super Dense – 10%
- Galactic Armory -10%
- Plunder Planet – 10%
- Salvage Yard
- 10% – Manatee’s Delight
- Mordekaiser Magic Resist: 35 ⇒ 40
- Ezreal Attack Damage: 50 ⇒ 55
- Cassiopeia Noxious Blast Damage: 700/1500/3500 ⇒ 750/1600/4000
- Fixed an issue where the Mech Pilots would pop out early.
- Fixed a bug where multiple Hextech Gunblades would not generate enough shields.