Who we are?
We are a Gaming Blog and provide game reviews, walk-throughs, game guides, and other game-play information. Our main motto is to provide the best information about the game you would like to play. This is all about us and we hope you will admire our work.
Our website address is: https://needforgaming.com/
What personal data do we collect and why?
We may collect various different types of information about you. The information we will collect from you are:
When visitors leave any comments on our website, we collect the data from their comments. We also use the visitor’s IP address to determine spam detection.
We can use your personal data, such as your name, website address, email address, telephone number, hometown address, etc. You are under no obligation or pressure to provide us with any kind of personal information. However, if you do not agree with our terms then please do not give us your personal information.
Information from Cookies
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
In Our Contact forms, we will collect the following information from you…
- Your Name (Required)
- Your Email (Required: Must be Valid!)
- Reason for Contact (Required)
- And last Your Message
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who do we share your data with?
You need to not worry about your personal data or information because we don’t sell or share your data with someone else.
How long we retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profiles. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What Rights Do You Have Over Your Data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where We Send Your Data?
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Advertisement and Analytics
Ads appearing on our Website may be delivered by advertising networks. We also use analytics services from other parties to check user traffic and their interest. These ad networks and analytics providers may set tracking technologies (like cookies) to collect information about your use of our advertisement services.
They can analyze or even track your usage of mobile devices to determine the popularity of certain content on our website. Therefore, they can deliver the best ads that may be more beneficial to your interests.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties services, which include data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, etc.
We currently use:
- Jetpack – We use Jetpack service for better user experience in website speed and user security. It gives brute force protection, which will prevent bots and hackers from attempting to log in to our website with common username and password combinations.
- Akismet (Anti-Spam) for prevention and protection against comment and submission spam on the site, and they may use IP information to flag bad users or prevent spam.
How We Protect Your Data?
We use administrative, and technical security measures to protect your personal information. While we also take some personal reasonable steps to ensure to secure the personal information you provide with us.
However, with all these technical security measures we cannot guarantee complete security for your personal information.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to provide additional information about California residents with some personal information. We collect this information to know your interest and make better content for you.
Below is the list of the “categories” of personal information we collect and why we use it…
We collected the following categories of personal information from California residents.
- Identifiers (like your name, contact information, and device and online identifiers)
- Commercial information (your billing information and purchase history, for example)
- Characteristics protected by law (for example, you might provide your gender as part of a research survey for us)
- Internet or other electronic network activity information (such as your usage of our Services, like the actions you take as an administrator of a WordPress.com site)
- Geo-location data (such as your location based on your IP address), Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information
- Professional or employment-related information