Our post contains a complete guide for Roblox Adopt Me Pets list. These pets come in different categories such as rare, ultra-rare, common, uncommon, and legendary pets also. So here you will also get all info about these pets and their different categories.
You can adopt pets in Roblox’s Adopt Me and you can update these pets too. It will take less time to update common pets than the Legendary Pets. You can get these pets by hatching eggs or during some events.
There are usually three types of eggs: Cracked, Pet, and Royal Eggs. But there is also a starter egg when you start the game which gives you only one pet.
Note:- If you looking for Adopt Me Codes then we are sorry guys because its creator DreamCraft doesn’t provide any codes redemption option in “Adopt Me Pets” game. You can get many free rewards like pets, gem using daily log-in option in the-game.
Roblox Adopt Me Pets List 2021
Here is the list of all currently available pets in Roblox’s Adopt Me. So stay tuned to the post, we will update you if any of the new pets will available.
Below is the list of available pets in different categories…
All New & Upcoming Adopt Me Pets & Eggs
- 🐍 New premium pet Cobra is now available to buy in sky castle at 500 Robux.
- 🐿️ Red Squirrel is available to buy in Pet Shop at 200 Robux.
- Chick & Bunny Pet: Coming soon in lil Easter update.
- Ocean Egg is now available to buy at 750 bucks.
- Ladybug Pet: Need Diamond Lavender to unlock the all ladybug pet version, Diamond, Golden, and basic. Check out our “how to get ladybug pet in Adopt me” post.
- LUNAR OX: Costs 350 bucks.
Mythic Egg Pets List
8 New Mythical creatures are now available for adoption. Each mythic egg has required 750 bucks to hatch and players can purchase them from the nursery shop.
- Goldhorn (Legendary)
- Hydra (Ultra-Rare)
- Kirin (Uncommon)
- Merhorse (Rare)
- Phoenix (Legendary)
- Sasquatch (Rare)
- Wolpertinger (Common)
- Wyvern (Ultra-Rare)
Adopt Me Ocean Eggs Pet List 🐬🌊🥚
Take a look at 8 new aquatic pets, which are now available to buy in the Adopt Me game…
- Crab (Uncommon)
- Clownfish (Ultra-Rare)
- Dolphin (Uncommon)
- Narwhal (New Rare Pet)
- Octopus (Legendary)
- Seahorse (Rare)
- Shark (Legendary)
- Stingray (Common)
Star Reward Pets
- Ginger Cat (210 Stars)
- Toucan (400 Stars)
- Starfish (550 Stars)
For these pets, you need to log in daily for 30 days by which you will earn stars and have a chance to get these pets.
- Bandicoot (Aussie Egg)
- Buffalo (Cracked Egg or Pet Egg)
- Cat (Cracked Egg, Starter Egg, or Pet Egg)
- Chick (Easter 2020 Egg)
- Chicken (Farm Egg)
- Dog (Cracked Egg, Starter Egg, or Pet Egg)
- Otter (Cracked Egg or Pet Egg)
- Robin (Christmas Egg)
- Black Panther (Jungle Egg)
- Blue Dog (Blue Egg)
- Capybara (Jungle Egg)
- Chocolate Labrador (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Dingo (Aussie Egg)
- Drake (Farm Egg)
- Meerkat (Safari Egg)
- Pink Cat
- Puma (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Silly Duck (Farm Egg)
- Snow Cat (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Wild Boar (Safari Egg)
- Wolf (Christmas Egg)
Diamond Egg Pets
- Ground Sloth (Common)
- Tazmanian Tiger (Common)
- Ankylosaurs (Uncommon)
- Stegosaurus (Uncommon)
- Triceratops (Uncommon)
- Dilophosaurus (Rare)
- Mammoth (Rare)
- Pterodactyl (Rare)
- Saber-Toothed Rat (Ultra-Rare)
- Velociraptor (Ultra-Rare)
- Pink Dodo Bird (Legendary)
- History: Pink Dodo was a legendary pet released on 10 October 2020. It can be obtained from the dinosaur’s “fossil egg” cost of 750 bucks with a rarity of 5%.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex (Legendary)
Golden Egg Pets
- Albino Monkey (Monkey Box)
- Arctic Reindeer (Christmas Egg)
- Bat Dragon (Halloween Event 2019: 180,000 Candies)
- Cerberus Pet
- History: It was a Halloween pet and introduced with the Halloween Event (2020) on October 28, 2020 with the costs of 500 Robux.
- Crow (Farm Egg)
- Diamond Ladybug (Cost: Diamond Lavender)
- Dragon (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Evil Unicorn (Halloween Event 2019: 108,000 Candies)
- Frost Dragon (Christmas Event 2019: 1,000 Robux)
- Giraffe (Safari Egg)
- Golden Penguin (You need to throw a Golden Goldfish to a Penguin at Ice Cream Parlor)
- Golden Rat (Rat Box – 1 in 15 Chance, Lunar New Year Event 2020)
- Griffin (Gamepass or 600 Robux)
- GUARDIAN LION: Costs 500 Robux
- Kangaroo (Aussie Egg)
- Kitsune (Pet Store: 600 Robux)
- King Bee (Honey: 199 Robux – 4 in 40 Chance, Coffee Shop)
- Easter Lamb Pet: (Easter Egg Event 2021)
- Hitory: The Easter Lamb was a temporary paid pet, released on 29 April, 2021 in “Easter Egg Event” at the cost of 250 Robux and it was leaves in 14 days.
- METAL OX: Costs 350 bucks
- Monkey King (3 Monkey Staffs combined w/Monkey)
- Ninja Monkey (3 Scrolls combined w/Monkey)
- Owl (Farm Egg)
- Parrot (Jungle Egg)
- Peacock Pet: You can find Peacock pet in the “pet shop” with the cost of 550 Robux
- Queen Bee (Honey: 199 Robux – 4 in 40 Chance, Coffee Shop)
- Robo Dog (Pet Shop: 600 Robux)
- Scoob (Scoob! Event – Temporary, No Longer Available)
- Shadow Dragon (Halloween Event 2019: 1,000 Robux)
- Snow Owl (Winter Halloween Event 2020)
- Skele-Rex (Halloween Event 2020)
- Turtle (Aussie Egg)
- Unicorn (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
Neon pets are the most unique and rare glowing type pets in the Adopt me the game…
- Lynx (Rare)
- Musk Ox (Rare)
- OX (Costs 350 bucks)
- Toy Monkey (Ultra-Rare)
- Woolly Mammoth (Rare)
- Yeti (Ultra-Rare)
- Australian Kelpie (Aussie Egg)
- Beaver (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Brown Bear (Jungle Egg)
- Bunny (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Cow (Farm Egg)
- Elephant (Safari Egg)
- Elf Shrew (Christmas Event: 23,000 Gingerbread)
- Emu (Aussie Egg)
- Hyena (Safari Egg)
- Pig (Farm Egg)
- Polar Bear (Christmas Egg)
- Rabbit (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Rat (Rat Box – 14 in 15 Chance, Lunar New Year Event 2020)
- Reindeer (Christmas Egg)
- Rhino (Jungle Egg)
- Snow Puma (Pet Egg, Cracked Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Swan (Christmas Egg)
- Albino Bat (Trading Egg)
- Arctic Fox (Christmas Egg)
- Bee (Honey: 199 Robux – 35 in 40 Chance, Coffee Shop)
- Business Monkey
- Requirements: 3x Briefcase Ingredients and 1x Monkey ( Cost 600 Bucks)
- Crocodile (Jungle Egg)
- Dalmatian aka Santa Dog (Pet Shop: 250 Robux)
- Elf Hedgehog (Christmas Event: 80,500 Gingerbread)
- Flamingo (Safari Egg)
- Frog (Aussie Egg)
- Ghost Bunny (Trading Egg)
- Horse (Pet Shop: 300 Robux)
- Koala (Aussie Egg)
- Lion (Safari Egg)
- Llama (Farm Egg)
- Panda (Lunar New Year Event – Game Pass: 249 Robux)
- Penguin (Throw a Golden Goldfish (225 Robux) to a Penguin at the Ice Cream Parlor)
- Platypus (Jungle Egg)
- Red Panda (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Santa Dog (Christmas Event: 250 Robux)
- Shiba Inu (Cracked Egg, Pet Egg, or Royal Egg)
- Sloth (Pet Shop: 199 Robux)
- Turkey (Farm Egg)
- Zombie Buffalo (Halloween Event)
Adopt Me Pets F.A.Q
In this section, we will discuss all questions and queries about Robox Adpot Me pets…
How To Ride A Pet?
You need to buy the Ride-A-Pet Portion for a pet about 150 Robux and then your pet is ready to ride. If you want to ride all your pets then you have to buy that Portion for each of them.
So this is the end of “Roblox Adopt Me Pets List” and its guide Post. We hope it helps you to discover new pets in the game. While if you have any queries or suggestions for us please contact us or simply leave a comment.
“Adopt Me” Stop Trading But Why?
Trading was the great feature of Adopt me in Roblox. But on September 29th, 2020 Adopt me announced on “Twitter” that they are disabling the trading for a temporary period. This is due to a serious bug in the game, which causes stop trading between users.
We’ve temporarily disabled trading to look into a serious trading bug that was causing items to disappear. We’ll be looking into the fix and update you when we know a little more about it. We’re so sorry for the inconvenience and the bug, and thank you for your patience
So as for now, you have to hold your pets trading and wait for the bug to be solved.